Hamilton’s Merry Spring Market Math and Science Night is coming April 4!
Merry Spring Market Math and Science Night is coming up! It is a free event on April 4th from 5:30-7:00pm where students in Pre-K through 5th grade come to play math and science games with their parents to earn Hamilton Bucks! Games will be held from 5:30-6:15pm in teachers’ classrooms. For each game you play, you will earn more money to spend in the market! Students must be supervised by an adult the whole time. Please let your child’s teacher know if you would like to volunteer to help run a game in their classroom.
Students will then run stands at the market from 6:15-7:00pm. Items for sale can include face painting, origami, old toys, old books, bookmarks, or anything else you can think of! All of these items will be donated by the student and sold for Hamilton Bucks. Students do not have to run a stand in order to attend. It is just as fun to come play games and shop in the market! If your child would like to run a stand for the market, please fill out the slip below and bring it in to Mrs. Rovito no later than Monday, April 1. Hurry! Space is limited to the first 30 stalls. Keep a few things in mind:
* Your child must set up their own stand by the end of the school day on April 4th. They will be given the last 30 minutes to do this-allowing them to work with their partner to put it together.
* No one will be allowed to be in the market area from 2:45-5:30. You may not set up your stand after school.
* Because of the school wellness plan, food or drinks will not be allowed
* Your child may want to work with a partner so they can take turns shopping!
* Students MUST run the stands, no parents selling items
* Students set the price of the items they are selling at the market
* Students may decorate their stand however they want! They should make signs to advertise their prices.
* Students must break down their stand and help clean up their area at the end of the night.