Admissions & Enrollment
Kindergarten – 8th Grade Admissions
Hamilton is a neighborhood school and accepts all students living in the attendance area at any time. Neighborhood parents for incoming Kindergarten students are strongly encouraged to register in February prior to the general lottery.
Please click on the following links to fill out our forms if you are a neighborhood family living within the Hamilton attendance boundaries.
Please fill out our Hamilton Kindergarten 2022-2023 form. Information will be posted in the Principal's Newsletter and Marquee with dates and procedures.
In the meantime gather your paperwork and fill out ours:
Proof of Age:
Includes, but is not limited to, any ONE of the documents listed below: (must be originals, we will make copies)
Child's birth certificate
Proof of Current Address:
Includes Drivers license or State ID, and TWO of the documents listed below: (Must be originals, we will make copies) Must be in parent's name.
- Current utility bill
- Employee identification number
- MediPlan/Medicaid card
- Court documents
- Illinois Department of Public Aid card
- Stamped United States Post Office change of address form
- Illinois state aid check/social security check
- Due by August 1st. It is recommended that you schedule your child's physical exam, eye exam (with an optometrist) and dental exam as soon as possible so that all documents/forms are completed by the due date. *All forms are linked
- Exceptions to this will be Physical exams in which your child's birth date is after the due date. All medicals must be within one year to be valid. Please see health requirements for kindergarten