Fees will be $175 per child with a cap of $400 per family
Where does the money go?
- Books, Workbooks, Online Curriculum subscriptions – $65 per student
- Technology updates, hardware and maintenance – $55 per student
- PE, Arts and Classroom Supplies and Resources - $55 per student
- HAT typically subsidizes the cost of teacher resources, student supplies, professional development costs, building upgrades and improvements, and the HAT budget will be approved in October
- The school will be able to accept payments through credit card only this year.
Fees will be $175 per child with a cap of $400